Power quality analyzer
TO THE IEC 61000-4-30
CLASS A STANDARD
- Power to the analyzer is supplied from tested mains (internal power supply) and is used in all types of networks from 64 V to 760 V.
- With particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of connection.
- Has an independent power supply socket, especially suited for voltage measurements for transformers and DC circuits.
- Remote control and data transfer through a built-in GSM modem (GPRS).
- Anti-theft feature – SMS notification in the event of position change – built-in GPS receiver.
- Real-time clock synchronized to GPS protocol.
- Measurements according to EN 50160
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N-PE
– average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, range to 760V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs)
– average, minimum, maximum and instantaneous values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40Hz to 70Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
– Budeanu method,
– IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cos?, tg?,
- K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics),
- Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current events detection including waveforms recording,
- Current and voltage waveforms recording after each averaging period.
The device is designed to work with networks:
- with nominal frequency 50/60Hz,
- with nominal voltage:
64/110 V; 110/190 V; 115/200 V; 127/220 V; 220/380 V; 230/400 V; 240/415 V; 254/440 V; 290/500 V; 400/690 V,
- DC network
- two-phase with common N conductor,
- three-phase star connection with and without N conductor,
- three-phase delta.
|–||0,0…760,0 V||0,01 % Un||±0,1% Un|
voltage 690 V)
|0,01||± 5% m.v.|
|0,01 % of nominal range||±0,1% of nominal
|Frequency||–||40,00…70,00 Hz||0,01Hz||±0,01 Hz|
|up to 4
|Active, reactive apparent energy||–||depends
|up to 4
|tg?||–||0,00…10,00||0,01||depends on Active
|Harmonics||Voltage||same as for AC
|same as for
AC voltage TRMS
for Uh ? 1% Un
for Uh < 1% Un
|Current||same as for AC
|same as for
AC current TRMS
|± 5% Ih
for Ih ? 3% In
± 0,15% In
for Ih < 3% In
|–||depends on configuration
|–||-180,0…+180,0o||0,1o||±(h x 1o)|
|Unbalance||Voltage and Current||0,0…20,0%||0,1%||±0,15%
*Clamp F-1/F-2/F-3:0..3000 A (10000 Ap-p) *Clamp C-4: 0..1000 A (3600 Ap-p)*Clamp C-5: 0..1000 A (3600 Ap-p)*Clamp C-6: 0..10 A (36 Ap-p) (without current transformers) *Clamp C-7: 0…100 A (360 Ap-p )